The Commercial Sales division of Exsurgo is working alongside a leading global FMCG company based in the Midlands on a fantastic Category Manager opportunity. This is a field based position with 2-3 days in their office, and weekly meetings at the customer head office, in the grocery channel.
This is a great chance for a Category Manager to join a leading organisation, which provide clear progression opportunities, as well as international movement further down the line.
A globally recognisable company with a fantastic vision and company values, this company is a real leader in the FMCG sector.
This is a fast-paced role that sits within the Category & Strategy division. You will be responsible for managing the category journey with a leading UK grocer.
- Food, Drink or FMCG industry experience is essential for this position;
- Customer facing experience with Top 4 multiples;
- Clear examples of progression in your career to date;
- Understand retail shopper behaviour;
- Category Management experience is also essential for this role.
- £40,000 - £60,000 salary;
- Company Car + Fuel Card;
- Flexible working.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly