The Commercial Sales division of Exsurgo is working alongside a leading global FMCG company based in the Midlands on a fantastic Category Manager opportunity. This is a field based position with 2-3 days in their office, and weekly meetings at the customer head office, in the grocery channel.
This is a great chance for a Category Manager to join a leading organisation, which provide clear progression opportunities, as well as international movement further down the line.
A globally recognised company with a fantastic vision and company values, this company is a real leader in the FMCG sector.
This is a fast-paced role that sits within the Category & Strategy division. You will be responsible for managing the category journey with a leading UK grocer.
- Food, Drink or FMCG industry experience is essential for this position;
- Customer facing experience with Top 4 multiples;
- Clear examples of progression in your career to date;
- Understand retail shopper behaviour;
- Category Management experience is also essential for this role.
- £40,000 - £60,000 salary;
- Company Car + Fuel Card;
- Flexible working.
If you are interested in this exciting position, then please apply!
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.