National Account Manager (Foodservice)
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager within food service wholesale, to join a well-established and fast growing branded food manufacturer. This is a home based role, and the ideal candidate must be based within the Midlands or further South. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience managing independent wholesalers while working for a food manufacturer.
• The successful candidate will play an important role in providing account management to independent major wholesalers within food service.
• To build effective external relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales and margin.
• There will be an aspect of new business development, with prospecting for new wholesale accounts. There will be a typical split of 80% / 20% in existing account management.
• Working closely with other functions internally and externally to exploit key opportunities including NPD, Marketing, Production etc.
• Weekly analysis and forecasting
• Must possess several years of commercial experience and national account management of independent and major food wholesale accounts.
• Working for a food manufacturer would be advantageous.
• An experience with branded products would be advantageous also.
• Great communication and interpersonal skills.
• An eye for detail, and great numerical skills
• Strong relationship builder
• Up to £50,000 basic salary dependent upon experience
• Company Car
• Pensions scheme & private healthcare
For further information please apply for the role directly, or contacts Graham at D R Newitt Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for National Account Manager (Foodservice)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly