Key Account Manager Role – Koko Dairy Free
• £33,000 - £37,000 Basic Salary (includes car allowance).
• Discretionary Bonus
• Developing national accounts across grocery/wholesale channels
• Work with Senior Commercial Manager to develop joined up strategy.
• Excellent Development Opportunities
Key Account Manager Role for an international food business, the company has a dairy free brand that is growing extremely quickly both in domestic & export markets. You will currently be a National Account Executive or Junior National Account Manager with circa 2-3 years’ experience (ideally in food & drink), seeking your first step into a fully autonomous account management position.
About the Role:
• You’ll be responsible for developing joint business plans with your accounts in order to develop business growth.
• Work closely with all of your internal key stakeholders in Marketing, Customer Marketing and Supply Chain to ensure the smooth running of your plans.
• You will have responsibility for your own budgets and P&L and will be constantly auditing your own performance against both company and personal targets.
• Responsibility for controlling budgets and your own promotional targets and to work towards the commercial plan with your team and mentors.
• Working with your buyers to achieve excellent customer working relationships and to maximise opportunities by creating cross functional relationships within this customers.
• Constantly looking for additional opportunities, being smart to ad-hoc promotions.
• Keeping up to date with implementation of agreed promotions and marketing.
• Primarily office based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire. We would expect the candidate to live within a commutable distance (circa 20 mile radius).
• You’ll be able to demonstrate strong commerciality and/or some previous experience of working with buyers at a local or national level.
• Understanding of how joint business planning works alongside strong category management.
• Proven track record in achieving success in negotiations within your current business.
• Have an understanding of how brand marketing, category management and supply chain will all impact on your role.
• Be able to think strategically with strong planning and forecasting.
• Some understanding of managing your own budgets and P&L.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Commercially and analytically aware, able to make sound commercial decisions based on data evaluation.
• Excel competence is a must with understanding of retail portal systems a bonus.
• As the role requires attendance of remote meetings the candidate must be a car owner with full driving licence.
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th May 2017.
Strictly no agencies