National Account Manager - E-Commerce
National Account Manager - E-Commerce
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- Market leading bonus
- Company Car or Car Allowance
About our Client:
A newly created role in this global business resulting from significant growth yet again!
This is a National Account Manager role for their E-Commerce customers, offering real autonomy, fast paced career development and across a number of world renowned categories and brands.
Our client is a leader in their category. Driven by the marketing of their fantastic brands and consistently smashing through targets and records on product launches, this is an opportunity to join a real fast paced and rapidly increasing business.
This business is very flexible and has a well-structured team allowing for cross functional and upward progression for the right candidate very quickly. There are so many examples of promotion and progression to show here as well which is testament to this fantastic business.
About the Role:
This role is a high profile position which is visible to the board of directors due to the key impact this will have on the business units. This team has been set up to drive revenue growth across all online channels so there is lots of NPD selling across all brands.
This is one of the most innovative businesses in the industry, with constant new products coming to market, new licences and variations on each category. They are additionally very fast and profitable with big ambitions to grow further in line with their global strategy.
My client has a fantastic team ethic and they are a close knit bunch, so big personalities who have a true passion in E-commerce and Toys is paramount. This is a vibrant culture who work hard but play much harder! Their relationships internally and externally are really good fun they have many afterhours activities like, football, netball, nights out, even holidays - and they are totally paid for!
They are looking for bright, engaging and ambitious people who want to join them on their journey and create a really awesome career. There's a real staying culture with people rarely leaving the business (as quite frankly there are not a huge amount of companies with such a huge growth rate and world class culture to match!)
- Responsibility for the account management of the .com retail channels.
- Work alongside the BUH to develop on-line business and presence with Amazon, High Street, Toy stores, Tesco, JS, Asda and Morrison's.
- You will play an active role in all relevant e-commerce customer meetings, & you will be encouraged to develop your own contact network with e-commerce / digital experts within these retailers.
- Work very closely with the Product, Customer Marketing & Brand Marketing, and will also have interaction with Supply Chain, Customer Service & Consumer Advisory departments.
- Develop digital strategy for Retailer integration into Marketing Plans.
- Responsibility for ensuring brand creative executions are implemented correctly across existing and new Retailer channels.
- Develop optimisation strategy for brand websites to facilitate Consumer journey from website to purchase.
- Work with Brand Teams/Media Agency/Retailers to ensure full tracking of the Consumer journey from website/media activity through to purchase.
Desired Skills & Experience
- FMCG Ecommerce experience is fundamental.
- Experience & success in Amazon & Top 6 account management and direct relationships with buyers and Vendor Managers would be hugely beneficial.
- Strong working knowledge of grocery / high street retailing & E-Commerce.
- A passion for digital.
- A competitive streak!
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn, team player.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently.
- Demonstrate competence in data analysis Kantar, IRI etc.
- Possess exceptional IT skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience in CMS and Digital Analytics.
- Fun and open to constant change and innovation.
- Dealt with high complexity of SKU counts and product portfolios before.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point - we don't just find great individuals - we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org