Head of Sales – Aftermarket
Title: Head of Sales – Aftermarket
Salary: up to £65,000 DOE + bonus + benefits
Sector: Service & Maintenance Catering Equipment
Our client is a market leader in the provision of first rate aftermarket services to businesses operating within the Foodservice sector.
They operate a nationwide network of skilled catering engineers and offer planned and reactive engineering services on a full range of commercial catering equipment products.
- Responsibility for the overall management of all strategic and operational sales, marketing and customer relationship activities.
- Identify opportunities for new business development and new product development avenues, harnessing these to drive sales growth.
- Regular market analysis and strategic business reporting to the Board of Directors to develop long range planning.
- Build and lead a highly motivated team of sales and marketing professionals to deliver first rate customer service and grow market share.
- Regular analysis of service delivery performance against contract requirements. Ensuring the profitability of ongoing contracts.
- Interaction with and management of Key Group clients delivering presentations at board level.
To be considered candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Proven experience of driving sales growth in a KPI-orientated, results-focused environment;
- Experience gained from within a specific equipment service and maintenance or aftermarket setting would be a distinct advantage;
- Ability to devise and implement sales and marketing strategy based on sure-footed market research and analysis;
- Established management experience gained in a senior sales and marketing role;
- Experience of budgetary, financial and strategic planning;
- Excellent communicator able to build relationships at all levels;
- Able to present the benefits of Service in a concise, engaging and professional manner.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.