Reports Coordinator – Contact Centre
18 hours per week (over three days)
The Contact Centres MI Team provides insight across all of Brakes’ UK Contact Centres. You will be working in an exciting fast paced environment with huge sets of rich data. This role will bring best practices in reporting to a key commercial function. This is a challenging position where you will be an integral part of small team with big ideas.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Produce and deliver routine reports for use by our Contact Centres.
- Use reporting systems and software to support our management team.
- Check reports for errors and deal with e-mail enquiries from our stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong team worker - supporting colleagues to meet objectives and targets.
- Evidence of the ability to work with performance evaluation data.
- Some MS Excel knowledge and keen to learn more.
- Ability to work under own direction and think of innovative solutions.
- Meticulous attitude – very strong attention to detail.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with reporting within a call centre or sales environment.
- An ability to interpret statistical information.
- Some understanding of macros.
- Experienced in SAP/ BW.
- Experienced in use of Avaya and/or Workforce Management tool
More important than any your technical capabilities will be your positive and willing attitude, and your love of learning.