Are you looking for an opportunity which will see you become a Sales Director of a topical FMCG Brand? Are you keen to be part of an organisation which have plans to double the size of the business?...
Based in London, this Branded FMCG business is well known in their field and experiencing a large amount of growth. An incredibly exciting business to join and with a different feel than the usual suspects! You will be part of a small team, reporting to the Managing Director and part of a fun, energetic environment.
The Company is tremendously exciting, are expanding at pace, entrepreneurial and keen to meet individuals who want to grow with them! They operate an autonomous working environment and move at pace. A few words to describe them; Dynamic, energised, fun, hardworking… a truly fantastic atmosphere.
The role of Sales Director will sit on the management team and will see you take responsibility for the Grocery Retailers and lead a team of Account Managers as well as field sales. In short summary you will:
- Meet or exceed volume, profit and market share targets for the customers
- Lead and develop the JBP (volume, distribution, promotion, execution, budgets) for the customers
- Execute against the JBP with discipline and creativity
- Energise the field sales team to deliver against Customer plans
- Successfully interact and communicate cross-functionally
- Make recommendation to seize additional opportunities or to adjust budget to volume shortfalls if required
Successful candidates will already be operating in a branded FMCG business and able to demonstrate working in a Top 4 sales leadership position.
- Top 4 sales experience within FMCG
- Demonstrated capability to manage a budget and understanding of commercial finance
- Ability to combine strong commercial sense with good appreciation of brand building and marketing
- Strong analytical skills, time management, and customer service skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong verbal and written communications/presentation skills effective across a broad range of audiences
Should this opportunity sound of interest, please don’t hesitate in applying for a more detailed conversation! This opportunity will suit individuals looking for the next step in their career, who are keen to work in a fun, dynamic environment, in a close knit team who very much work as part of a family.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Emilie.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.