Junior National Account Manager - Toys
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced National Account Executive to take their next steps in their career within the toy industry. Working directly with an array of retailers and providing valuable input to major national accounts with the Top 4, this opportunity offers excellent career progression and development for an individual looking to take the next step in their career.
My client has been established within the market for over 20 years and are now an established name within the toy industry, with their products sold globally. Through providing fun, innovative games to the market, they have continued to grow and develop in bringing new products to the market. With award winning products, they continue to look for new opportunities to grow the business and are looking to bring an array of new lines to the market in the forthcoming months.
Through priding themselves on their working environment, the company has a strong focus on the learning and development of its employees. The company and its employees have gone from strength to strength through providing a transparent career structure and rewarding the innovative.
The company has a clear vision to be recognised as a market leader and looks for its staff to play an integral part in achieving this goal.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Junior National Account Manager - Toys will provide a supportive function to the larger accounts whilst developing and managing the high street retail and department store channel.
The Junior National Account Manager - Toys incorporates a lot of responsibility of which includes;
- Increasing sales across existing Key Accounts
- Developing rapport with clients to increase sales.
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing such on a national level.
- Providing hands on support to the CEO on major accounts
- Implementing promotions on a national level in association with the marketing department
- Stock control and monitoring
- Sales tracking and competitor monitoring to identifying new opportunities
- Achieving KPI's agreed with the CEO
- Sales planning and budgeting
- Sales forecasting
- Implementation of marketing strategies with client in conjunction with the companies marketing team
- Maintaining the CRM system
- Presentations and pitches with customers
The Junior National Account Manager - Toys will :
This is a role which offers excellent career progression and a salary of between 30-35k plus commission and other benefits.