Part – Time Secretary/PA (25 hours per week)
Job Title: Part – Time Secretary/PA (25 hours per week)
Job Sector: Administration/General Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £24,000 pro rata
Job Reference: SS/J017925
About the Company
This national intermediary specialising in a wide range of General Insurance and Financial Services products seeks a Part – Time Secretary to support a team of Insurance Account Handlers and two Senior Managers.
About the Role:
This is a traditional Secretary/PA position and will be extremely varied. You will be expected to be in the office every day (Mon – Fri) for 5 hours per day – specific hours are flexible.
Duties will be extensive and will include;
- Ensuring the reception area runs efficiently and effectively.
- Answering the switchboard.
- Audio typing.
- Minute taking.
- Copy typing.
- Document production.
- Banking duties.
- Opening/sending post.
- Production of reports.
- Binding of presentations.
- General administration duties.
- PA duties to two Senior Managers.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Part – Time Secretary, you must possess the following;
- Previous Secretarial/PA experience.
- The ability to commit to 5 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Highly confidential nature.
- Well organised.
- Fast and accurate copy and audio typing skills.
- Experience of minute taking.
- Advanced PC literacy to include; Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- A professional attitude and telephone manner.
Salary up to £24,000 pro rata depending on experience.
Excellent Benefits Package including 25 days holiday (pro rata), pension and PMI.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.