Field Sales Manager - Organic Foods
Working for a pioneering organic food company, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Sales Manager.
Our client is a small company with offices in Lower Earley. They are like a mini Nestle or Unilever, owning 4 of their own little brands and representing – as exclusive agents – several other brands. They are heavily involved in the organic scene and through one of their brands, Fish4Ever, are pioneers in sustainable fishing.
The company works hard to be ethical and to promote a better way of doing business therefore, an enthusiasm for the organic sector, a love of good food and of organic and sustainability values is a must for whoever joins them.
They are looking for an experienced Field Sales Manager who has a proven track record of increasing sales. This is a home-based role and will cover London and the South East of England, so you must be happy to travel.
Key responsibilities of the Field Sales Manager include:
· Visit current stores who sell the company’s products
· Grow direct to shop deliveries
· Generate leads from new and existing customers
· Support wholesale sales
· Pro-actively develop new business relationships and maintain existing ones
· Set customer meetings to ensure a full weekly sales diary
· Ensure customers are fully aware of the company and the full range of products
· Selling the full range of the company’s products, pro-actively up-selling new products to both new and existing customers
· Grow sales to customers like Planet Organic or Wholefoods
· 3-5 years experience in a similar role
· Ability to manage diverse relationships
· Must be able to work to tight deadlines
· Able to think “on your feet”
· Great Attention to detail and organisation skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise
· A high standard of written and oral communication
· Ability to negotiate at all levels
· A passion for the organic sector, and sustainability issues.
· Experience of the of the health/organic food sector is desirable
If you feel you have the qualities and skills above and wish to be part of a great team who are delivering great customer service we would like to hear from you.