Haribo are now recruiting for a Brand Manager!
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to join the business on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic role working with one of the UK’s best loved brands, leading the strategy and product development of high profile projects.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of product portfolio projects including tactical NPD to drive short term growth
- Work with local and international stakeholders to drive strategic projects of global / UK importance
- Work with cross functional teams to manage the implementation of product and packaging overhauls / optimisation projects; ensuring initiatives are delivered successfully, on time with minimal write-off costs
- Ownership and management of product administration related to portfolio business including critical paths, new launch forms, amendments; pack tests, artwork approvals etc.
- Co-ordinate the execution and post-launch tracking of product portfolio specific activations
- Requires close co-operation with Sales to implement account specific initiatives
- Global involvement and liaison – Germany head office and European teams
Key areas covered:
Range management of:
- Traditional range: Wine Gums, Jelly Babies
- Marshmallow: Chamallows
- Liquorice: Pontefract Cakes and Liquorice Favourites
- Extruded: Balla Balla, Rainbow Range
- Starch: Giant Strawbs, Strawbs
- G&Js: Goldbears and others
Portfolio format management: (e.g. Pic n Mix, Bulk and Countline, Multi-packs, etc.)
- Customer led projects /major initiatives
- NPD Pool Management
- Conscious Range: Vegetarian, Halal, Sugar Reduced
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly