Senior National Account Manager - Top 4 - branded / own label food - cat leader
Are you a high calibre National Account Manager/SNAM looking to take a more strategic lead? Do you have a passion for the food and drink sector?
My client is one the UKs most recognisable brands having established themselves as a market leading player across a number of categories. They have got to where they are today by challenging the categories they operate in through innovation and NPD. From their first site in London to the successful multi-site establishment they operate today in the UK and the US, they've always poured their heart and energy into creating products which not only taste great, but which help make their customers' lives a little easier too. The business is now on the hunt for a Senior National Account Manger to keep this success going. The role is office based in Kent but is very accessible from London
Reporting into the Group Sales Director you will be responsible for the day to day management of a number of existing National Accounts across 2 key categories in both branded and own label products.
- Day to day management of 2/3 key Grocery retail accounts. Develop these accounts both in terms of volume and profitability and strategically
- To build and maintain strong relationships cross functionally within accounts
- To work with customers to develop a broader range of lines and to deliver the best solutions to the customers and business
- Successful launch of new products into all accounts as well as increasing distribution for new lines and improve shelf presence for existing products
It is a given that you will be currently managing top 6 Grocery retail accounts at a National Account level (Tesco, JS, Asda, Morrisons, Waitrose or M&S) with a successful track record of growth. On top of this you will:
- Have experience of branded and own label food and drink products
- Strong commercial skills with excellent commercial awareness
- Considerable drive and desire to achieve
- The ability to manage relationships at all levels within the business and with customers
- A team player!
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a hugely innovative FMCG food business who have lead the way in their category. As a senior member of the team you will take real ownership and have a genuine impact on the direction of the businesses. If you think you have the grocery experience coupled with the desire to succeed, then I would love to hear from you.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .