Commercial Manager | Food Manufacturing | Retail Customers
Are you an experienced Commercial Manager with Food Manufacturing experience looking to further your career? If you are looking for a great business which is profitable, growing and ambitious, or maybe you wish to have more autonomy and decision making capability with multiple customers then look no further this opportunity could be the role for you.
I am working with a Food Manufacturing business based in the Midlands who are seeking a Commercial Manager. The supply a wide range of Frozen Foods across the UK’s Major Retailers.
Opportunities and challenges for the new incumbent include:
• Improving and developing current retail relationships
• Improve household penetration and consumer awareness
• New product innovation
• Ensuring existing product capabilities are maximised within each retailer across brand and own label
- Input in Board meetings: progression into senior level position for the right candidate
Applicant must haves:
• National level experience in food manufacturing
• Proven track record in increasing sales with major retailers
• Ideally SME or private label foods background
- Ability to act strategically and work alongside board members
Home/Office split. 1-2 days per week in Midlands office.
Package £50-60k + car + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Commercial Manager | Food Manufacturing | Retail Customers
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly