- Expanding Packaging Organisation
- Family Owned Successful Firm
- Lucrative Uncapped Commission Scheme
The Role: Based in the Midlands, the new Sales Executive will be selling into the distribution sector; tasked with managing existing accounts in the main, you will be involved with training distributor sales people, conducting joint visits to end user and also some business development activities. This new role involves a lot of travel throughout the UK. The new sales executive will benefit from thorough product and technical training, an uncapped commission scheme as well as working for a company with 98% staff retention.
The Company: With half a century of industry expertise behind them, our client is a family owned business which enjoys a sales turnover in excess of £25 million and is now growing their sales team. They experienced nearly 20% growth last year (and have enjoyed double digit growth every year since 2010) and so are looking to employ a new Sales Executive to sell their range of packaging materials and machinery.
For this Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong field sales skills
- You will have a track record of selling via distribution
- Articulate and analytical candidates with a strong character
Benefits of this Sales Executive role:
- £35,000 - £45,000 Base Salary
- + £10,000 - £15,000 Uncapped Commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly