Channel Business Manager - Retail & Foodservice | Brand & Own Label | Development Opportunity
Paul Nyman Consultancy are seeking a Channel Business Manager to join a well-established food business based in Yorkshire.
About the Business
Operating across brand and own-label, our client has challenged the norms within its retail categories, daring to go against the perceived flow of a “race to the bottom” on prices. Its retail success has complemented a long held presence within the Foodservice/OOH and B2B manufacturing sectors also. Internally, the business supports a strong, team focused culture where collaboration and consultation are a big part of their working mentality.
About the Position
As Channel Business Manager you will take the lead commercial role across both retail and foodservice/OOH customers. Leading a small team your remit will be to embed and deepen relationships with the existing customer base and identify potential areas of expansion within these areas. Our client has a significant investment in manufacturing in the pipeline and as such the role will develop over the next 18 months into a real opportunity to grow business and make a real difference to the business.
- This role will ideally suit somebody stepping up from a Commercial Manager/Senior National Account Manager role
- You will have experience within top 4 retail customers, an understanding of the OOH customer base would be an additional benefit
- This experience could have been gained in either in a brand or own label business
- Our client operates its own manufacturing facility and you will need to demonstrate an understanding of how this feeds into commercial
- This role will require a creative, dynamic thinker, particularly on the OOH side and you will need to demonstrate a customer focused approach to succeed
- In the initial term you will be required to be at our clients Yorkshire base ca3 days per week, longer term when you are embedded in there will be time required in the East Midlands also
About the Opportunity
Our client has long established history, but more importantly it has a bright and exciting future mapped out which you will play a big part in making a reality and your career ambitions will go the journey with it.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.