Field Sales Manager - Fish/Seafood Wholesaler - Pubs & Restaurants
Our client is a leading independent premium seafood wholesaler and an established supplier to a number of significant customers from independent fine dining pubs and restaurants to high-end hotel groups and even the Royal household! They are in search for a new Business Development Manager to join their team based from their office in Surrey.
- Responsible for talking to chefs and buyers within the foodservice sector.
- You will be focussed on New Business Development, winning new accounts and customers with pubs and restaurants in Surrey and surrounding areas.
- You will also be responsible for growing the existing customer accounts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have at least 2 years FMCG Business Development experience, selling to the independent market.
- Fresh and frozen/seafood product knowledge is preferred.
- Experience of selling speciality or fine foods is desired.
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication and excellent field sales skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, well established premium seafood wholesale supplier with lots of prospects for growth and development.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk
Apply for Field Sales Manager - Fish/Seafood Wholesaler - Pubs & Restaurants
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly