Regional Vending Sales Manager (London & The South)
Job Title: Regional Vending Sales Manager (London & The South)
Location: Southern Region (London & surrounding)
Job Sector: Catering & Vending
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p.a + OTE £50,000 p.a + car
Job Reference: SS/J018384
One of the most innovative and largest independent providers of vending services is seeking an experienced Sales professional to cover the London & Southern regions. This is a family run business that prides themselves on providing quality products and the best vending solutions. They promote a friendly, no-blame culture with an open door policy with their staff.
About the Role:
Working as a Regional Sales Manager, you will be required to carry out a full field based sales and business development role covering London & The South. Duties are varied and will include;
- Self-generating new business sales opportunities for vending and self - operated hot beverage equipment.
- 50% new business and 50% account management split.
- Attending and converting company generated appointments and leads.
- Identifying product and wholesale opportunities.
- Canvassing for the required information to use on the CRM system and future marketing campaigns.
- Manage new customers to the point of handover with the RAM’s.
- Proactively account manage and develop existing accounts.
- Generate new leads from canvassing, cold - calling, existing database/CRM systems, exhibitions, internet etc.
- Self - generate quotes through the system and follow up within the required time frames.
- Advise and provide the best solution for each customer’s needs using a consultative approach.
- Comply with the weekly reporting schedule for prospects and diary management.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Regional Vending Sales, you must possess the following;
- Previous B2B sales and customer management experience.
- Be based in/around or within easy access of London.
- The ability to sell into a cross section of markets within region.
- Target driven.
- The ability to build and develop strong relationships.
- Well organized.
- First - class communication skills.
- Excellent persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Strong PC literacy including; Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint.
- The desire and ambition to be successful in a B2B solution selling environment.
- A full UK driving license.
- A basic salary of up to £30,000 p.a (DOE).
- OTE of £50,000 p.a.
- Contributory pension.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Regional Vending Sales Manager (London & The South)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly