National Account Manager
- €5 Billion Global Player
- Manufacturing High End Products
- Ambitious Candidates Sought for Progressive Firm
The Role: Our new National Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts in the DIY and grocery marketplaces. This fully responsible role involves liaising with head office buyers and category managers, using footfall figures to drive business, upselling new products and managing merchandising aspects. The National Account Manager will hold full P&L responsibility for a £multi-million budget with room to progress into a larger role in the medium term.
The Company: Ledvance is a global market leader with a superb name in the lighting industry who have been manufacturing for more than 100 years. Their range of lighting products (formerly branded as Osram) includes energy-saving, LED, incandescent and halogen as well as the associated control equipment, with options for smart usage too. Ledvance are now seeking a new National Account Manager to bolster their highly successful team.
Your Career: A full company induction and product training is on offer here and ongoing sales career options within this €5 billion global firm are very bright indeed.
For this National Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Strong track record in National Account Management
- You will have significant experience of managing national retail accounts at head office buyer level
- Commercially strong, autonomous and structured candidates are sought
- What you have sold is less important than your commercial acumen and ambition
Benefits of this National Account Manager role:
- £50,000 Base Salary
- + 15-30% Bonus
- Fully Expensed Company Car or Allowance + Mileage
- Laptop, Mobile, Good Pension, Life Insurance, 25 Days Holidays
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly