Partnerships Manager - Beauty Products
A fast growing international trading company specialising in the wholesale distribution of branded health and beauty products looking for a Partnerships Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
A fast growing international trading company specialising in the wholesale distribution of branded health and beauty products.
As Partnerships Manager - Beauty Industry you will be responsible for the management of an existing portfolio of suppliers, as well as identifying, developing and managing long-term relationships with new suppliers.
You will work closely with internal account managers, and your supplier network, to understand customer demand and market trends, and to bring the two together to negotiate the best deal.
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales candidate who wants to work within the Professional Haircare division in a commercial, dynamic and international market role. The role will suit someone who is a confident salesperson and strong networker, who is entrepreneurial and who is not afraid of an exciting challenge.
Partnerships Manager - Beauty Industry:
- At least 2 years' experience in a commercial and active sales function
- Has consistently demonstrated developed analytic, decision making and negotiation skills
- Can show evidence of managing a wide portfolio of customer/supplier relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships
- Understands a customer's/supplier's business drivers including objectives, requirements and decision making processes
- Bristol based, or commutable, with driver's license
Competitive Basic Salary plus Commission OTE + package