Field Sales Representative
Our aim, is to employ awesome people to deliver an awesome service consistently, and in a way that excites and surprises everyone. To help us on that journey we’re looking for three new faces for one of the icons of the mobile era – Motorola.
As a part of this team, you will be joining a well-established and highly results driven team that represents Lenovo & Motorola in various mobile outlets across the UK.
Who are we looking for - people who love tech, can articulate real world scenarios in easy to understand language, and gets a buzz out of making someone’s life better through technology!
At Retail Marketing, we believe in exciting, engaging experiences that challenge the status quo & we constantly look to the future to evolve our proposition and apply this approach with our brands.
Our vision is to own the consumer journey through behaviour analysis within the consumer electronics sector across the globe by 2020.
What is my role?
· Actively promote engaging product demonstrations to store colleges so they understand the value of key handset features
· Engage proactively with each retail staff member and create “wow” moments that lead to advocacy sales
· Develop and maintain good relationships with store management and colleagues to hit challenging but rewarding sales targets
· Maintain high visual merchandising standards according to provided planograms
· Stay up to date with product and in store opportunities, current market trends, and competitor information
· Be a point of contact for store staff, support training needs, field enquiries and direct questions to Motorola account managers when required
· Provide reporting and feedback from daily interactions via our in-house reporting system – Pulse
· Ability to adapt to a changing environment, focus and objectives while delivering strong results at all times
· Attend regular scheduled meetings with Team Leader and/or Account Manager and take on board feedback to ensure you are working both efficiently and proactively
· Work to agreed shifts and keep your line manager up to date on movements
· Always demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
What do I need?
· Good knowledge of Motorola products along with a baseline understanding of competitor offerings
· An ability to work independently as well as integrate themselves within the store environment.
· Proven high level of interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate effectively at various levels and to a range of audiences (e.g. retail colleagues, store management, customers, corporate representatives)
· Good Presentation skills
· A “can do” attitude with an ability to influence
· Drive, commitment and self-motivation in abundance
· Proactive nature and solution driven
· An overriding passion for technology and making people’s lives better by adopting it
· Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in Retail
· Understanding of the needs of a fast-paced business
· Demonstrated capability of positively influencing people and key stakeholders