Account Executive - Career progression - Graduate Level
6 days left
- Contract Type
A career development opportunity with a large food manufacturing business in an expanding industry. They have grown year on year and this is an exciting time to join the business. The role and responsibility will adapt slightly to the right person but it will be an Account Executive. They are looking for someone of Degree calibre who is sharp, bright, good communicator and will develop upon existing relationships.
- Report to and liaise with Senior Commercial Manager.
- Account Management and Project Management.
- Provide administrative support to sales team relating to all elements of customer service.
- Entering and closing enquiries – relaying any information back to the customer.
- Communicating with existing customers upselling products via telephone and emails.
- Analysing sales data and presenting with Power Point.
- Collating information and monitoring trends
- Persuasive (sales and delivery)
- “Self”-driven, proactive but strong team player.
- Commercially astute.
- Hard working and eager to learn.
- Passionate to develop in the food industry.
- Extremely confident in Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Experience within sales administration will be beneficial.
- B2B/ manufacturing experience background ideally.
What’s on Offer
- £22,000 -£25,000.
- Office based in E&R Yorkshire/South Yorkshire
- Opportunity to gain some crucial account management/sales industry experience in the food industry.
- Progression opportunities within the business.
What’s on Offer
- Monday to Friday.
- Office based.
- Chance to gain some crucial food industry experience.
- Learn from Senior Sales Account Manager with opportunity to progress with company.
Apply for Account Executive - Career progression - Graduate Level
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly