Business Development Manager (Health Drinks)
Great opportunity for a business development manager in Central London to join a growing healthy and nutrition drinks manufacturer. This is a great chance for someone looking for career growth, with the potential to grow your career in to a key accounts.
The role of Business Development Manager will be new business focussed, with the aim of developing business throughout the food service and retail industry including forecourts, independent retail, gyms, sports centres, sports clubs, universities etc. To achieve this, the successful candidate must have a very driven and motivated attitude, and have a proven record of success in a field sales role in food service / retail.
• Business Development sales role, sourcing new regional retail opportunities throughout Greater London.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing accounts, and be their primary point of contact.
• Achieving financial targets for sales revenue & negotiating commercial terms.
• Must be located around Greater London.
• The successful candidate will have previously sold food or drink products or services in to retail / food service accounts e.g , independent retail, gyms, sports centres, sports clubs, universities
• Strong field sales experience, with a proven track record of success with winning new business.
• Full UK drivers licence with the ability to travel as and when required.
• Hard working and driven attitude is a must.
• Very outgoing personality is a must with a strong relationship building skill set.
• Organized and the ability to prioritize, manage deadlines and make decisions.
• Computer literacy.
• Up to £28,000 basic salary dependent upon experience.
• Company car provided.
• Great career progression
• Other benefits included
For further information please apply, or contact Graham Knight at D R Newitt via e-mail, email@example.com.
Apply for Business Development Manager (Health Drinks)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly