Key Account Manager - Global Car Brands
A leading provider of electric vehicle charging points is looking for a Key Account Manager to strategically manage their key relationships with Global Car Brands.
As Key Account Manager you will be assisting with the development or this route to market focusing on growth and retention.
An innovative and enthusiastic culture is key to their business so if you think this sounds like a good fit please apply below.
Our client is a leading provider of electric vehicle charging points. Their goal is to have a charging point everywhere that you are likely to park for an hour or more and are well on their way to achieving this. They are going through a huge growth phase following a very successful round of crowd funding and need some highly motivated people to play a key part in this.
As a Key Account Managers you will be assisting with the strategic development of their global car brands including route to market; focusing on market growth and retention.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop relationships with key, established OEMs, acting as the day to day liaison between them and the client
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
- Report directly to division head on forecasting, growth & necessary channel performance
- Implement head office agreed strategies across OEMs
- Organise and implement regular structured training sessions across account, including integration into OEM academies.
- Engage car dealership group management teams
- Effectively manage and develop relationships with core regional contacts and teams within OEMs
- Key account manage subset of top dealerships for your OEM accounts
Our ideal Key Account Manager:
- At least 4 years' senior account management experience
- Ideally some experience within the automotive industry
- The gravitas and maturity to pitch to very senior members of staff at some of the UKs top companies
- A good amount of industry contacts
- A creative, curious mind
- The ability to work well within a fast paced (and exciting!) environment
Basic Salary up to £45,000 plus OTE
In addition you'll have full ownership to shape the role and put a fantastic team behind you. They also have a casual dress code (unless you're off to a client meeting, of course), flexible working, free snacks and drinks, regular social events and a fully stocked beer fridge.