Digital Marketing Manager
Social and Digital Marketing Manager - FTC 9 Months
Lansinoh, a global leader of breastfeeding products are now recruiting for a UK Social and Digital Marketing Manager to run the day to day management of their social and digital channels in the UK .
Lansinoh are committed to helping mums to breastfeed for longer & have a portfolio of market leading products available in most leading high street, grocery, baby specialist & independent stores nationwide. Lansinoh also have a fantastic range of organic bath time and skincare products. If you are looking to work for an innovative business with a fantastic culture this could be the role for you.
- Day to day management of the UK social media accounts
- Upkeep and management of the current email marketing programme, including database maintenance through systems such as Silverpop.
- Management of the global Lansinoh websites via the content management system - focusing mainly on the UK but also assisting on the EMEA Export region
- Liaise with and manage external agencies to achieve KPIs and ROI, including (but not limited to) search engine optimisation services and online media buying
- Co-ordinate and liaise with partners to complete scheduled work and reach KPI's with focus on ROI
- Work closely with AMS (Amazon Media Services) on sponsored products, SEO & PPC & reporting on spend vs. sales performance
- Prepare regular engagement and performance reports for all digital channels, using various platforms to gain insight e.g. Google Analytics
- Experienced in working strategically with digital marketing platforms, database & eCRM management
The ideal candidate will have experience managing engagement and writing content for social media platforms, with at 3 years experience within a digital marketing profession. We are looking for a candidate who has a good commercial understanding of shopper, consumer & channels within social / digital within the market.
A competitive Salary + a chance to work with a global business with a great culture
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV or speak to our exclusive partner Alex Hamilton at Better Placed Recruitment via 01132364040 / Alexhamilton@betterplaced.com. All Third party will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.