Senior Innovation Marketing Manager
Here at PepsiCo we're on the lookout for a talented Senior Innovation Marketing Manager for our European Grains Category function (think Quaker).
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the Quaker pipeline within several product categories across 9 countries in West Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa (WESA). You will manage a team of four Innovation Managers to identify, develop and launch initiatives routed in consumer insight and in line with global and local financial targets. You will report into the Senior Marketing Director for our WESA Grains business who has overall responsibility for the WESA Quaker innovation and equity agenda.
The WESA Grains team sit within the larger Nutrition organisation (Juice and Grains), who work as a remote team based in different locations across the region (Primarily Reading/UK, Maarssen/Netherlands and Paris/France).
Are you a Marketer who fancies working for one of the world's largest Food and Beverage companies on some of the UK's biggest household brands? If so, PepsiCo could be just the Company to take your career to a new level. We have a fundamental belief that people hold the key to our success. We are known as an academy company, a place where people grow and develop and realise their full potential.
Let's not be coy; with over 22 global megabrands PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
- Manage the overall 3 to 5 year Quaker WESA innovation strategy and masterplan
- Lead Quaker WESA innovation projects from proposition creation to validation and launch through PepsiCo stage gate process.
- Translate and influence global strategy and innovation platforms to ensure regional relevance.
- Work closely with local Business Unit (BU) teams to drive engagement and ensure innovation is 'fit for purpose'
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports including 3 Brand Managers and 1 Assistant Brand Manager
In order to deliver on the above, you will need to:
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-regional teams, setting the agenda of projects while also working collaboratively with counterparts
- Represent WESA at global and local alignment meetings with senior leaders
- Engage in the local market strategy development, effectively developing relationships and understanding the overall business context.
- Develop the 5-year strategy, supporting the Senior Marketing Director on overall alignment
- Manage the workload of the team, driving focus to ensure 'fewer, bigger, better innovation'
- Educated to degree level
- Proven marketing innovation experience, ideally gained in a global or european FMCG business and using a stage gate process.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across functions, geographies and with senior stakeholders
- A bias for action and driving results
- Strong leadership skills and line management experience
- Strong commercial acumen