Account Executive – On Trade - London
Title: Account Executive – On Trade - London
Location: Central London, SW London, North London, SE London
Salary: c£35k basic, £6k car allowance, 30% bonus, pension, healthcare, product discount.
Our client is a unique global drinks company who are continuing to grow at an extremely fast pace. This is a Blue Chip ‘employer brand’ focused company that have a huge global presence with some of the fastest growing brands in the US and UK. The company’s core brand portfolio includes some of the most recognisable drinks brands in the world. This is a business that prioritises internal promotions, progression and development alongside business profitability. With a considerably low staff turnover it’s clear to see existing employees enjoy working for the business and most of all, believe in the company’s philosophy.
• Manage a range of On Trade accounts within London.
• Identify new areas of business and brand execution.
• Indirectly manage Business Development Executives to deliver results.
• Produce business plans aligned to customer needs.
• P&L / Budget accountability.
• Report into the Senior Regional Sales Manager (London).
• Focus on next move internally after 12 months – National Accounts.
• C2-3 year’s sales experience across On Trade for a branded drinks business.
• Ideally worked with premium drinks brands but not essential.
• Understanding of On Trade customers in London.
• Commercially aware and good business acumen.
• P&L or Budget responsibility.
• Ideally degree educated.
• Ability to think long term and have ambitions to reach a senior leadership position.
The successful candidate will currently be working within the Drinks industry across the On Trade! Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com and also for any other roles you might be interested in www.workwithseven.com ref: 20/14372/7
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.