Brand Manager - Walkers
6 days left
- Contract Type
With over 20 global megabrands (each worth over $1Billion), PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. Now you have the opportunity to join our team and develop your career among the best Marketeers in the UK.
We're looking for a top notch Brand Manager to work within the Walkers Core Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing programmes for 2017/8 calendar and beyond. This is a high profile role within the Marketing Team and is just right for someone who is looking to make an impact and progress their career to the next level.
PepsiCo has made a commitment to transforming our brands so that "everyday tastes better" - and we have a commitment to invest in our people too. Whatever your career aspirations, PepsiCo can provide you with a world of opportunities - Your Journey - Your Way.
This isn't just an opportunity to work on one of our most famous multi million pound portfolio, at PepsiCo we place a strong emphasis on career development, stretching opportunities to enable potential and deliver fantastic results!
Role - Walkers Brand Manager
Location - Reading, Berkshire
- Support the Marketing Manager in the ideation, development and planning of Walkers Core 2017/8 calendar programmes.
- Responsible for substantial activity including PR, Shopper Marketing Programmes, Digital and Social Media strategy.
- Be the Walkers Core team Digital Champion, responsible for setting the vision, strategy and development of best in class digital marketing plans for the brand.
- Own the relationship with external agencies, working together to ensure great social media content plans in place with clear and measurable KPI's
- Advertising & Marketing budget leader acting as key liaison with Marketing, Finance, ensuring individual budget owners are on budget with monthly and quarterly trackers fully updated and aligned with Senior Marketing & Finance
- Support the brand teams knowing the business cold capability
Key Skills and Experience:
- High calibre graduate, minimum 2:1.
- Proven marketing experience within FMCG sector
- Track record of delivering high quality programmes that have met or exceeded targets, as well as evidence of excellent consumer feel
- Computer literate, particularly excel, PowerPoint and outlook.
- Good business understanding and strong evidence of commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator, able to assert self and leverage resources to achieve results.
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills - ability to juggle a number of competing priorities
- Strong verbal and numerical reasoning skills (able to analyse and draw conclusions quickly from data)
- Marketing, brand and media aware - high awareness of societal and consumer trends.
- Good presenting skills.
- Interest in and experience of New/Digital Media
- Collaborates well with others to deliver results
- Demonstrates a sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
- Quickly analyses complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic solutions
- Develops creative solutions and different ways of working that add value
- Understands and uses informal networks to get things done