Senior National Account Manager
7 days left
- Contract Type
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a strong international FMCG company; it's a family run business, with great values and a strong position in its specialised market. You will be responsible for the management of relationships, volume, revenue, profit and expenditure within the Grocery channel, alongside one direct report.
A FMCG business, experienced in their industry and currently growing both in the UK and non-UK market.
As the Senior National Account Manager you will be working within the grocery channel managing the company's largest account. You will need to generate a clear understanding of the accounts business strategy, build relationships with existing accounts and seek new business opportunities in order to grow the business. Understanding account and brand profit and loss is essential. You will be responsible for controlling spend and investment levels within agreed budgets.
You will need to manage and negotiate with accounts and implement promotional programs in line with the company's promotional plan. Alongside this you will be responsible for one direct report and work closely with the Sales Director. You will ideally have the ability to support the Sales Director in shaping the sales team in the future.
Key skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 3 years FMCG experience
- Experienced within the grocery channel
- Experience of managing a P+L and JBP's
- Ability to analyse and proactively solve problems
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Mathematically able to apply concepts such as ratios, percentages and margins
- Computer Literate with a full understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at key levels both verbally and visually
- Full UK driving license
- £50,000 to £60,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Company Car
- Bonus - dependant upon company performance