3 days left
- Contract Type
Title: Sales Representative
Region: South West UK – Bristol, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Wiltshire
Sector: Agriculture, Forestry and Garden products
Salary: c£33000 + 25% bonus
Our client is a global manufacturer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for the forestry, lawn and agriculture industry. They are now seeking for an innovative and dynamic individual to help drive their products into the UK market, this includes selling into garden, forestry and agriculture dealerships across the South West of the UK.
As a Sales Representative, you will inherit an established client base covering the South West of England and will be tasked with managing over 200 existing accounts. You will be tasked with following a set journey plan, keeping up to date with latest product launches/changes and delivering against an annual revenue target. This is more of an Account Management/Farmer type role, however new business acquisitions will be encouraged.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create and follow a journey plan that achieves the business targets.
- Build trusting relationships with dealerships, resellers, distributors.
- Present the benefits of stocking the brand and be proactive in winning display space.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Report against the area sales plan.
The person for this Sales Representative role:
We are looking for an experienced field sales professional with a background in FMCG sales and someone who is keen to learn and submerge themselves into a niche, but growing industry. A proven ability to manage a sales area with regular field sales visits is crucial. In addition, we are looking for:
- Based in the South West of England.
- A dynamic individual and a self starter.
- A proven track record in customer retention.
- Excellent sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders.
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets.
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role.
- Due to the shape and size of the products an element of physical fitness is required.
Generous performance based bonus on achievement of key objectives. Company car, fuel card, smart phone, lap-top
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine
Apply for Sales Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly