AREA SALES MANAGER
AREA SALES MANAGER
Reporting to: National Sales Manager / Southern Regional Manager
Would you like the opportunity to become an Ambassador for our business as an Area Sales Manager for an industry leader in this fast growing, young and exciting sector? Liberty Flights is one of the most successful electronic cigarette and e-liquid brands in the UK and abroad, proudly promoting our extensive expertise in vaping through various channels, serving customers worldwide.
Why not be a part of the Liberty Flights Area Sales team based in the UK, where you can significantly contribute to the development of the Sales channel using your key skills and experience to hunt for new business, enhance revenue and develop accounts within a territory. Furthermore, you will be extending Liberty Flights’ already impressive portfolio and you will be rewarded in return.
Once you step on board you will have the chance to develop your own career and play a big part in the overall continued success of the business.
We are looking for the successful candidate to be:
- A dynamic, successful, self-driven, target hungry Area Sales Manager to hunt new business, as well as developing and growing accounts to reach their full potential.
- IT literate, keen to embrace bespoke systems and IT tools which form a key part of the day to day role.
- Experienced within the field sales channel, having worked within FMCG previously, have operated within the convenience and independent sectors, be willing to approach and close deals in various business customer categories in addition to convenience including; forecourts & vape stores, trade shows / exhibitions, as examples.
- Keen to either learn and / or develop their industry and product knowledge daily, continually research the product benefits and functions, take ownership of learning – using the tools and information sources available.
- An ambassador for the business, to promote Liberty Flights within the industry, embrace industry challenges and look to exceed set targets.
- Continuously seeking to improve their sales figures, delivering exceptional customer service, following Company procedures to produce accurate reports and fulfilling administration tasks.
- Be accountable for your own territory whilst working as part of a wider team to maximize revenue streams, knowledge share and be transparent with feedback of findings in the field.
Day to day the Area Sales Manager will be:
- Positively and professionally representing the Company in the sales field, within the territory.
- Generating new business within the B2B channel, servicing accounts and growing the territory.
- Using a tablet and computer software to process orders, provide an accurate analysis of figures and account statuses, provide reports as requested regularly to your direct line manager and the NSM.
- Adhering to Company policies and procedures daily to fulfill expectations in relation to managing accounts, credit control, following bespoke in house policies for stock and ordering (as examples), to achieve efficient and accurate processing methods. Working with the support from Head Office will assist all Area Sales Managers to accomplish this.
- Working with the internal outbound sales team to build the territory and service existing customers, offering full product and sales support.
What we offer:
- A rewarding package
- Company Car
- High spec. IT hardware / mobile phone to fulfill duties
- Career development
- Permanent contract subject to 6-month probation period
- Unique holiday schemes
- Childcare vouchers option
- Pension Scheme
Post codes looking to cover - RG, OX & HP
If you think you have the ambition and drive to join our developing Area Sales Team, Liberty Flights are looking forward to hearing from you.