National Account Manager - Top 4
National Account Manager - Grocery
A globally recognised multi-category FMCG Non-Food business with an enviable portfolio of brands.
A strategically important National Account Manager role with full P&L accountability of a Top 4 Grocery customer. In this role you will be responsible for delivering budgeted revenue and the strategic formulation and execution of the agreed JBP. Other key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Account Controller
- Developing strong customer relationships which ensure mutually beneficial JBPs
- Providing clear direction and support on the execution and strategy of the 3-year brand plan
This is one of the most high profile roles within the team and will enable you the opportunity to make an impact in the business quickly.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Blue-Chip FMCG NAM experience
- Retail/High Street/Convenience channel experience
- Previous experience of full P&L with high levels of trade spend
- Evidence of writing and delivering JBP's
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.