Commercial Director / Branded & OL Food Manufacturer East Midlands / £90,000 - £105,000 + Package
My client is a highly successful food manufacturer, seeking an experienced and ambitious Commercial Director from the food or drink industry. An ideal candidate will have great success supplying major mults within the UK; managing the Sales Team, Marketing Department and NPD Department. This client supplies major retailers in the UK with an excellent branded and own label product range and also exports across Europe too.
This is a fast passed business continually growing and are seeking this position due to company growth.
- As part of the Senior Management Team you will be responsible for managing Sales, Marketing & NPD
- Achieve sales budgets set and agreed with the CEO
- Look at new opportunities for the business to explore; this is acros the branded & own label ranges
- Agree pricing and volumes with customer to ensure continued growth
- Lead sales strategy which will be implemented in conjunction with other departments
- Regular visits to key customer decision makers and builds strong commercial relationships with our customers
- Actively participate in new product development projects
- Working closely with the NPD Manager on development of all new and innovative products from concept through to launch
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing major (top 4) UK Grocery Retailers
- Man management experience across Sales, Marketing and NPD
- Prior, proven and measurable sales success
- Sound working knowledge of business operations including Operations, Logistics, Technical, Quality Assurance and New Product Development
- Ability to work with and influence other business departments
- Self-motivated, able to set goals and time scales for the achievement of key business objectives
- A natural leader and man manager who can motivate and develop teams of people
- Highly ambitious
What’s On Offer:
£90,000 - £105,000 + bonus + car + excellent package (negotiable based on experience)
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Alex Tye on 0161 833 0181.