Key Account Manager
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of On Trade accounts within a defined territory.
Our lcient is a young, vibrant and dynamic business which does things a bit differently. They are a boutique Sales, Marketing and Distribution business focusing on Premium Spirits which prides itself on being fast, lean and customer responsive.
- Managing and developing a portfolio of On Trade accounts within a defined territory.
- Optimising distribution, orders, visibility, availability of our clients Brands portfolio.
- Supporting the Regional Sales Manager in the delivery of volume and margin targets.
- Managing and developing beneficial relationships with On Trade Customers (EG hotels, night clubs, pubs, bars and restaurants), internal route to market (Wholesale) colleagues and key influencers on your territory.
- Maximise both brand visibility and sales volumes in your area, obtaining new back-bar, cocktail and speed rail listings.
- Develop and implement promotional in outlet / specific events to support development and drive ROS of company brands.
- Deliver staff training and exhibit at trade-shows.
- Produce an effective call cycle, ensuring total area coverage and achieve agreed number of calls per day.
- Use category led sales data to influence and achieve targeted distribution gains of company brands.
- Manage the process for negotiating and securing contracted volume of company brands in key accounts.
- Manage the trade promotion and accruals process for your customers and manage and track all customer spend.
- Where required liaise with Brand Owners providing support when 'in market'
- Produce and present a monthly report quantifying successes, performance versus target, challenges and feeding back competitor activitie
To be successful you will need to be enthusiastic, full of bright ideas and entrepreneurial in your approach. You will need to use your outstanding organisational skills to maintain and develop a successful territory.
- Minimum 2- 3 On Trade Spirits sales experience with a Brand Owner / Agency / Wholesale business
- Must already be living on the territory and demonstrate they have good trade contacts - IE must be able to 'hit the ground running.
- Will also consider candidates who have previously worked in bars BUT not as a substitute for the Spirits Sales
- Ideally has experience of:
- Alcoholic Drinks / Premium Spirits
- Some experience of Off Premise
- Agency Brands / Brand Owners
- Key Account Manager
- East Midlands to Leeds
- Competative Salary