Sales Account Executive
3 days left
- Contract Type
This role has arisen as a result of expansion within the team. Working for a multiple award winning company, this is an amazing opportunity to progress within a company which offers a diverse range of services to the food industry.
My client is an award winning business which provides procurement services to an array of sectors including Hospitality, Local Authorities and Education channels to name but a few. Through being an investor in people the company is focused on the progression of its members of staff and provides a structured career plan.
Through providing an innovative service to businesses, a rewarding career is given to those who can think outside of the box. With a broad skillset of staff, the company enables staff to work together to create solutions to client problems in the most cost effective way. In recognising that the ongoing success of the business is based on its people, the company promotes innovation and provides a working environment where individuals are able to excel.
Reporting to the Customer Account Manager, the Sales Account Executive role requires the individual to identify and qualify new business leads whilst proactively establishing relationships with current clients. The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for;
- A full 360 sales cycle, prospecting, engaging and closing the sale.
- Using the initiative to identify new business opportunities.
- Qualify leads, ensuring they are commercially viable in meeting the annual spent criteria of 25k to 75k.
- Identifying the needs of the client and tailoring an approach to ensure that the service meets their needs.
- Up-selling the products on offer to ensure the company provides a 'one stop shop' to its clients.
- Developing and tailoring pitches and proposals to specific sectors.
- Following up leads proactively that are generated throughout the business.
- Developing market and sector knowledge, in knowing the clients and their needs.
- Generate prospects into sales.
The successful Sales Account Executive will have
- Experience working within a sales environment.
- Ideally food service or on-trade experience.
- Experience working Microsoft office software.
- Excellent communication skills, being able to negotiate and influence.
- The ability to drive sales and grow the business.
- Analytically skills, being able to spot trends and provide solutions.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- The ability to use their own initiative.
- The drive and willingness to success.
- The ability to commute to the office near Guildford
the Sales Account Executive role provides an attractive salary of between 28-30k + competitive bonus. Additionally, there is an attractive pension scheme and private health care and other benefits.