Field Capability Auditor - South
Covering South Wales, Birmingham, East Anglia and all points to the South
Hours of work: 40 hours (Monday – Friday)
Ideal Location – London
As a Field Capability Auditor for Field Sales Solutions you would represent Ferrero , who are recognised for iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Nutella, Kinder, Tic Tac and now Thornton’s and are the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK.
Our Field Sales team works across grocery multiple, high street, convenience and impulse channels. Join us and you’ll enjoy the autonomy to manage your own workload as you audit their activities. It’s about gathering the kind of data that will enable us to enhance the team’s effectiveness. Ultimately having a significant impact on the success of our business.
The role - You’ll:
- Plan your own workload so that you audit as many calls as possible each day
- Make sure that each audit is completed with 24 hours of the relative Field Sales Executive visit
- Focus on the standard of each call, accuracy of data capture and opportunities identified and converted against those missed
- Develop dialogues with key store contacts to get their feedback on each Exec’s call
- Summarise your findings to each line manager in a clear, compelling way giving them all they need to deliver constructive feedback
What you’ll need to do the job:
- Extensive knowledge of the grocery, impulse and cash and carry sectors
- Ideally, some Field Sales Management experience
- An interpersonal style that really enable you to influence others
- Proven commercial flair and the ability to turn raw data into compelling management information
- Absolutely flawless attention to detail
- A clean driving licence and happiness to stay away at various locations
- Great Microsoft package skills
To apply, please write with full CV and covering letter to:
FSS is an equal opportunities employer.