Area Sales Manager - North
1 day left
- Contract Type
Territory Sales Manager - Covering Yorkshire, Manchester, Sheffield and Teeside
Our client is one of the UK's largest Discount Range Solutions provider who are working with various suppliers of Discount Range Solutions selling into the Major Retailers, Wholesalers and Independent across the UK.
As Territory Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the relationships of an already defined customer base of multiple retailers, wholesalers and independents. You will maximise profitability and return on investment for the business and achievement of agreed financial targets for your brands and territory. A key part of this role will involve training and educating sales staff on the benefits of the product range, to encourage sales and kick-start the brand presence. Once you have successfully developed your existing account base you will look to generate new business within your territory.
* FMCG Sales background
* Field based experience is ideal
* Ability to build strong customer relationships, with confidence in staff training and presenting both internally and externally at all levels
* Exceptional communication skills; verbal, written and listening
* Results orientated, process driven and a team player
* Creative thinker and a proactive approach
* Full UK driving licence
- Salary: £25,000 & bonus, company car & additional benefits.
- Great opportunity to develop your career as a Sales Manager for a global company.