Brand Account Manager

Location
England, Bristol
Salary
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Posted
29 Mar 2017
Closes
26 Apr 2017
Ref
JN -032017-129886
Contact
BMS
Function
Sales
Business Sector
Non Food & Drink
Hours
Full Time
Contract Type
Permanent
This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for a truly iconic brand, in a role where you will be predominantly focused on account management.

THE ROLE: As a Brand Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing retailer relationships across the South West of England and South Wales. 90% of your time will be maintaining and growing spend from existing accounts, with the remaining 10% spent identifying new partners.

THE PERSON: To fit in with the brand and company culture, you will have a real zest for life, a naturally competitive nature and outgoing personality. It would be an advantage if you had an interest in adrenaline based sports. A track record of selling to retail is also important for this role.

THE COMPANY: This business has superb brand equity and excellent global reputation. They invest heavily in designing frames and lenses that are technically innovative and highly fashionable. They also offer comprehensive training, tailored on-going support and excellent benefits.

THE PACKAGE FOR BRAND ACCOUNT MANAGER:
  • Basic: £28,000 - £32,000
  • Car: Executive
  • Benefits: Mobile, Laptop, Pension, Healthcare
LOCATION: The position for Brand Development Manager covers - Cardiff, Newport, Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Salisbury

BMS Performance specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.

Initial meetings occur at the convenient location of Bristol just off the M4 and M32 and within easy reach of the M5. We are committed to meeting all potentially suitable candidates face to face.

If you have previously met with a BMS Consultant please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.