National Account Manager
Our client is one of the most recognizable brands in the hot drinks market in the UK. The business have an excellent reputation and are looking to grow their team with a number of key appointments.
As a National Account manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
1. To deliver at least the annual budgeted target (trading contribution) for the Multiple Accounts
2. To agree an annual joint business plan with all accounts ensuring promotional & distribution plans are in place.
3. To lead the development of customer own label
4. To communicate and liaise with all other departments to ensure efficient Forecasting and Supply Chain Management.
5. To network and drive relationships across all functions in the Multiple Accounts
6. To communicate effectively within the business so that all departments are aware of any input they need to have in delivering excellent service within the account.
7. Provide regular briefings to the Commercial Director in relation to agreed KPI’s with insight and action.
8. Support the Commercial Director as necessary in developing the multiple channel.
- The ideal candidate will come from a tea or coffee background although we will consider FMCG more broadly
- Have National Account experience within the grocery sector
- Will have managed at least 1 of the top 4 multiples
- Be a team player, commercially minded and ready to take the next step in their career
£40k-£45k, 20% bonus, pension, healthcare, company benefits.