UK Brand Ambassador- That Boutique-y Gin Company
2 days left
- Contract Type
UK Brand Ambassador - That Boutique-y Gin Company
Launched in early 2017 - That Boutique-y Gin Company is the sister company to the hugely successful ‘That Boutique-y Whisky Company’, and is the world’s first independent gin bottler - working with established distilleries and brands to produce bespoke gins for the range, as well as creating its own unique gins (Cherry Gin, Moonshot Gin, and Spit-Roasted Pineapple gin are the first of many).
The range is already enjoying phenomenal success in both the on-trade and off-trade throughout the UK.
We are seeking an experienced brand ambassador to help us establish That Boutique-y Gin Company as the go-to brand for the best, most carefully curated range of gins in the world.
What you’ll be expected to do:
Education- You’ll need to know the range inside-out: how, where, and from what the gins are produced, their unique selling points, and how to best use them. Create unique concepts to educate bars and retailers on the merits of the range and how they deliver a superlative customer experience.
Advocacy- Live, breathe and believe in the products and put passion into everything you do.
Support- ‘We don’t do discounts, we don’t do kickbacks’ is a phrase you’ll come to know and love. We’re not in the market for buying people’s affections. To a very large degree, the products really do sell themselves, but there will be instances where you’ll need to come up with innovative ways to support our customers.
Planning- We like a plan. Decide on how you’re going to approach the market, execute your plan, and deliver results.
Reporting- Of course, we also need to know how you’re progressing. We’d like to be able to look at your plan, understand your progress, and help you succeed in what you’re doing. This role enjoys a large degree of autonomy, but with autonomy comes accountability. You will need to deliver regular and detailed progress reports that demonstrate exceptional results.
Relationship Management - Externally we work with an extensive network of multiple and independent retailers, and on-trade drinks suppliers. You’ll work with their teams to make the partnership successful for us both. Internally, you’ll rely on the support of our marketing, operations, and management team, and it will be crucial that you understand the impact of your work on the organisation as a whole.
Who We’re Looking For
Your values tie in with our own:
You are productive.
- Sales volumes are important, and you recognise that. Driving case volumes is what keeps us all in ivory backscratchers after all...
- You’ve got bags of energy. We’re a small team and we all work hard, but we’re rewarded for it. No room for slouching.
- You are highly numerate and literate.
- You’re an excellent communicator with confidence in your presentation skills.
You give a s***
- If something’s not right, you fix it. If something can be improved, you suggest how.
- You care about margins. You are ambassadorial in nature, but highly commercial in practice.
- You have an astute commercial instinct. You can prioritise effectively, and make accurate projections based on the long-term value that an opportunity will deliver.
You strive for beauty.
- Not just externally, but in the processes and systems you employ in your everyday life.
You have integrity.
- You have a proven track-record as a Brand Ambassador in the UK market, ideally working with a small/boutique Spirits Brand.
- You are undeniably honest, charismatic and enthusiastic. You’re a people person and everyone would say that about you.
You defy convention.
- There are a lot of brand ambassadors out there. Most of them are really, really good. You differentiate yourself from them and make yourself memorable.
You will be responsible for our brand’s presence throughout the UK, although the majority of your time will probably be spent in London and the surrounding area.
There will almost certainly be some international work required in the interim between the TBGC range expanding into other markets, and the recruitment of market-specific ambassadors.
Salary £30-£40k, plus performance-related bonus, plus share option scheme (dependent on experience).
The role is full-time and will include evening and/or weekend work. We’ll reward you with an ice cold beer and a hearty pat on the back from time to time.
To apply for this position, please click the apply button with your CV attached.
Apply for UK Brand Ambassador- That Boutique-y Gin Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly