The role as Account Manager will be responsible to manage, extend and grow accounts across the West Midlands and support business across the UK.
Our client are a leading provider of health & beauty services direct to consumers across the UK. They have excelled to the point where they are looking to grow their team across multiple avenues, within the commercial team.
The role of the successful Sales Executive will be to;
- Manage existing and new accounts
- Cover your own patch - based from Birmingham
- Source new opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Build credible relationships with customers in order to create, manage, and close opportunities
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close deals and achieve targets
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Work with Marketing colleagues to build pipeline and close deals
- Achieve and exceed monthly & annual targets.
The Candidate for the position of Account Manager will have such skills as;
- B2B/B2C experience
- Telesales experience
- Enthusiasm to achieve
- Will to move into a sales/account manager related position
- Ability to talk to anyone with a confident & charismatic approach
- Ability to drive an empathetic sell within the beauty markets
Basic Salary - £20,000
Benefits and Excellent Progression