National Account Manager - Top 4 Grocery Account
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your National Account Management skills working alongside a key retailer to grow the account. My client is the market leader within the categories in which they operate with key innovation allowing them to operate within new categories in the stores.
Reporting directly to the National Account Controller, you will work cross functionally with the Category, Sales, and Marketing and Technical teams to build on their current success.
This is a fast paced food manufacturing environment based in Buckinghamshire and I am looking for the best talent to operate with high energy within this team environment.
- Help to create and implement a JBP with your key customer that will continue to deliver financial growth and work towards agreed targets.
- Delivery of the annual sales and profit targets within the account.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships.
- Help to drive the continued creation and implementation of market leading and customer driven innovation.
- Negotiate and influence your key contacts within the account to sustain growth.
In order to succeed you will need:
- Specific food manufacturing or FMCG industry experience ideally from within sales or buying.
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent.
- Highly commercial with financial awareness.
- Creative thinking that will look for ideas and solutions.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to build presentations and deliver them with impact.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- A strong relationship builder.
- Happy to support colleagues in the team as necessary.
This business has enjoyed fantastic growth and is looking to capitalise on this with this appointment. A real chance to be part of this growth and success.
Please apply, with an up to date CV to: