Field Sales Manager – Trade Sales Division
Job Title: Field Sales Manager – Trade Sales Division
Sector: Contract Furniture Company
Salary: circa £30,000 + commission + car etc
Location: NW and NE
Job Ref: SB/18386
My client is a very well established family owned manufacturer and wholesaler of office furniture. They view themselves as a one-stop shop solution for all office furniture requirements. They also have large manufacturing, warehouse and distribution facilities.
- Represent the company in the field to promote and sell its products and services.
- Develop a strategic sales and marketing plan to develop the existing client base and new business.
- Coach, mentor and motivate the support team.
- Meet sales targets.
- Meet strategical objectives set by the Trade Sales Manager.
- Support customers.
- Attend trade related exhibitions.
- Attend site and oversee large project installations.
- Liaise daily with area sales teams.
- Attend regular team meetings at head office and report directly to the Trade Sales Manager.
- Industry sales knowledge is vital, particularly knowledge of the contract furniture industry.
- Experience working in the field.
- Proven sales track record.
- People management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience for further information email@example.com or T: 01275 813 006.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.