Competitive Up to €55,000 plus an excellent benefits package
Are you looking to work for a global, household name FMCG brand? Do you want to work for a category leader that are renowned in their field? Do you excel in a collaborative, supportive and driven environment? If so please read on into this exciting opportunity!
Based in Dublin, this FMCG business hold core family values, good ethics, good business sense and operate a collaborative, team orientated environment in a supportive, driven and positive culture! Operating across a number of channels, this business is significant in size and operation with a fantastic history, making for a tremendous organisation to work for.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing strategies which will grow sales and profitability of the product portfolio and have overall responsibility for creating imaginative and innovative consumer led plans.
• Development, delivery and evaluation of all range communication activity, including learnings and recommendations for future improvement in your portfolio.
• Demonstrate clear understanding of brand performance including financials, consumer behaviour and brand health; including insightful analysis of consumer purchase and consumption trends from continuous data.
• Formulate compelling annual brand plans with breakthrough initiatives to drive portfolio share, and achieve internal buy-in.
• Manage day to day relationship with the advertising, activation and media agencies to ensure they are inspired to deliver best marketing and creative work on time and to brief/budget.
• Responsible for planning, implementing and reviewing all retailer online activity and ensuring the brand strategy and the retailer marketing activities are appropriately aligned.
• Assist in the development of a new brand website by working closely with the digital team and agencies to drive digital marketing strategies and activities for the brand in Ireland.
• Commission research when required locally and ensure clear purpose and outcomes.
• Responsible for developing and optimising all consumer PR and trade PR activities.
The Successful Candidate:
• Proven Experience of working within FMCG marketing
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Well-developed knowledge of FMCG industry
• Comprehensive understanding of Irish grocery trade
• Comprehensive understanding of continuous consumer data sources including EPOS, Shopper Panels and Dunnhumby
• Creating briefs / giving constructive feedback
• Consumer research techniques – Qual & Quant
• Creative and Innovative
• Persuasive, adaptable and results orientated
• Strong communicator with excellent presentation skills
• Ability to manage and direct a group of agencies to deliver business objectives
• Able to work cross-functionally
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career, within a small, collaborative team who will coach and develop you. There is opportunity to travel and broaden your experience whilst being backed by an international, household name brand.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nicola.firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.