Regional Sales Manager - 18 month FTC
Are you interested in working with some of the world's largest food and beverage brands?..... Think Walkers, Quaker and Tropicana to name a few! Here at PepsiCo we are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to cover the North West region.
At PepsiCo we are always looking to hear from talented individuals looking to expand their experience or who are seeking a new challenge. We're always striving to achieve bigger and better things. We're accelerating the pace of innovation to meet the nation's evolving tastes. We're strengthening our customer and supplier relationships to maximise every sales opportunity.
In a nutshell, this role will give you the opportunity to manage the team of Field Sales Representatives within the region. You'll deliver and execute plan via your Field Sales Team to achieve distribution, volume and share targets. You'll be a first rate people manager with the ability to really coach and develop the team to achieve results. We offer a collaborative team environment where you will be encouraged to use your excellent interpersonal skills to forge effective partnerships. If you are an experienced people manager with the drive and energy to join a fast paced team then we'd love to hear from you!
Salary - Competitive with bonus, car, pension and a range of flexible benefits
What you'll get up to:
- Deliver and execute plan via the Field Sales team to achieve set targets in distribution, volume and share.
- Lead your team with effective coaching and training and really build their capability. You'll do this through regular 1:1s and team meetings.
- Execute to marketing calendar by delivering promotional NPD, national agreements, local overlays and visibility to drive share.
- Act as the on-point zone contact for all regional & national activities.
- Line management of your team to include recruitment and performance management
What we're looking for:
- Experience working as a Field Sales Manager / Account Manager ideally within FMCG but not essential.
- Degree educated (or equivalent qualification / experience)
- People management experience
- Proven experience of managing customer relationships
- Extensive UK market experience
- First rate interpersonal skills
- A creative and strategic mindset with the drive and passion to succeed
- Flexibility to travel as you'll be on the road 3-4 days per week.
Walk into your local supermarket or corner shop and it won't take long to spot one of our products. PepsiCo UK & Ireland is home to market-leading brands including: Quaker, Walkers, Pepsi, Tropicana & Gatorade; all household names that stand for quality and trust. Our people make PepsiCo UK & Ireland the successful business it is today by delivering 'Performance with Purpose', our global commitment to achieve sustainable growth in more than 200 countries.