National Account Manager
Title: National Account Manager
Region: Northern UK – Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Liverpool, Newcastle, Nottingham, Birmingham
Sector: Catering Disposables and Supplies
Salary: c£45,000 + 10% bonus
Our client is a leading British manufacturer of disposables for the Hospitality and Catering sector. They are an SME that has achieved considerable success through delivery of excellent customer service and the ability to adapt bespoke creative solutions for their customers.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to work closely with the head of Sales to work on a number of the company’s national accounts with a view to delivering consistent growth.
As well as the management of Group-level distribution partners you will also be expected to take an active approach to engaging at end-user level in order to attract and secure new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience of achieving significant growth through Key/National Accounts.
- Demonstrable track record of sales through distribution within the HoReCa sector.
- Able to work within Independent & Group Customers.
- Maximise awareness with Purchasing Managers and other relevant contact points with National Account Customers.
- First rate record-keeping and report writing/admin skills.
- The ability to communicate in a thorough and regular way with senior management team.
- Aware of market trends affecting the UK Catering and Hospitality market and the impact of those on your clients.
- Forward planning, decision making, goal orientated, influential, flexible and adaptable, able to take initiative and affect change, able to solve problems analytically.
- Able to represent and ultimately lead the sales team whilst maintaining your personal sales targets.
This is a great opportunity to work for a British manufacturer and a market leading business. If you are a based in the North of England and already managing sales accounts within the catering and hospitality sector, this could be the step into national accounts you have been looking for.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.