Customer Business Manager - QSR
Customer Business Manager
Our client is a food importer and processor that supply their large portfolio of own-label products to the biggest and highly recognisable grocery & retail companies in the Country. Their extensive portfolio of products stands for the highest quality and has an ethical and environmental story from source to customer. Our client now wants to build on recent success and introduce a new Customer Business Manager to help grow the business.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, the successful Customer Business Manager will be the face of the business and work closely with their foodservice customers. You will analyse the customers business and be up to date with market trends to improve menu profitability. Our client is looking for a very autonomous and hands-on individual who has current experience dealing with Quick Service Restaurants and understanding of Category management/Marketing.
The successful Customer Business Manager will:
• Currently hold the position of, Customer Business Manager, National Account Manager, National Account Executive, Business Development Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Product Manager or equivalent.
• Have experience working with both branded and own label chilled food products
• Have experience of Account Management with Quick Service Restaurants
• Have a entrepreneurial spirit
• Ideally be degree educated or equivalent
In return you will receive a salary up to £55,000 plus exceptional benefits.
This is a office based opportunity, located in South London
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ben Wells on 07834 179 152