Senior Brand Manager
Due to an internal move a new role has arisen within a fast-growing, global consumer goods business as a Senior Brand Manager working on one of their most successful brands.
The business is one which is well recognised and owns a number of leading brands across a number of different categories. They are known throughout the industry for being a supportive organisation with an excellent team focussed culture.
As Senior Brand Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Lead the Marketing strategy for the brand in relation to products, promotions, channels, competitors, pricing and communications
- Manage the Marketing budget for the brand
- Manage the portfolio strategy ensuring the brand achieves pre-agreed objectives
- Lead the relationship with external agencies
- Ensure marketing initiatives deliver long terms growth for the brand
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Graduate calibre, additional marketing qualifications would be a bonus
- Previous experience of Brand Marketing within FMCG, preferably at Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager level
- People management experience
- Experience of dealing with premium food or drink products would also be beneficial
As a Senior Brand Manager, you will receive a generous salary and bonus as well as a benefits package including a company car. The OTE for the total package is around £70k at the upper end.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and you're keen to work for a global business with a small family feel, please do not hesitate to apply below.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.