Senior Account Manager
Our client is based out of one of the busiest transport hubs in Europe; they are dedicated to leading the way in innovation and excellence. With links to some of the largest and most prestigious names in the international travel world, our client aims to set the standard within travel food and retail offerings. They live and breathe by their company values making it an even better place to work – more enjoyable, more productive and more successful for everyone.
As the successful Senior Account Manager you will be expected to develop a long term strategy for the specific channels delivering competitive advantage and profitable growth. You will strongly influence business and drive relationships between you and the customer to increase sales within your sector. You will assist in all elements of the business processes including forecasting, promotional planning/evaluation, business and market reporting therefore good analytical skills are a must. As the successful Senior Account Manager you will be able to influence at all levels and work cross functionally within this diversified organisation.
The successful Senior Account Manager will:
- Have current experience in one of the following roles: Senior Account Manager, Senior National Account Manager, National Sales Manager, National Account Manager, Customer Business Manager, Business Account Manager, Customer Account Manager or equivalent
- Have current experience within a FMCG organisation managing travel accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Exceptional influencing and negotiating skills
- Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Our client is looking to pay up to £55,000 + bonus + car + pension + healthcare
You must be commutable to Heathrow airport.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Katie Gibbs on 01159 841 801 or send your CV to email@example.com.