- Marketing Manager for largest distributor in the UK
- A strong supplier and customer database
- Autonomy to explore new market opportunities and Push Brand Nationally
- Managing a team of five.
The Role: Would you like to work for one of the biggest Distributors in the UK supplying to the B2B industrial market working in a team of 5, reporting directly to you ? You will manage and develop the Marketing team but also be a hands on manager across the full mix marketing channels. Your main objective will be to push the companies Brand nationally and identify new business opportunities from a strategic and hands on level. You will have a large marketing budget at your disposal.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Managing and developing a team of five.
- Large budget responsibility
- Full mix activity including - Catalogue production and website development.
- Analysing business opportunities
- Developing brand nationally
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience managing a team
- Marketing directly to the End User
- Catalogue production, website management
- Strategic and Hands on
- B2B industry
The Company: Based in Wednesbury this is an award winning leading Distributor with 3 billion turnover and work force over 250 employees. This fantastic opportunity will allow you to work in a company with over 70 year's experience supplying into Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive and Oil and Gas industries working with over 500 suppliers and boasting over 90,000 products.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 + competitive benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manger will be based in Wednesbury