Regional Sales Manager - Beer - Bedfordshire
Regional Sales Manager – Alcoholic Drinks
Peterborough & Milton Keynes
- £32,000 - £37,000 Basic Salary
- 10% Bonus
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Excellent Development & Training Opportunities
About our Client:
This is an exciting role in a large, branded alcoholic beverage business, who are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager in the Bedfordshire region to look after their Independent/ Free Trade accounts.
The business turn over in excess of £300m internationally and is highly regarded in the alcoholic drinks market. With over 200 years of heritage, they are constantly innovating and changing to capture consumer’s interest from all around the world. They have won awards for their beers, pubs and their dedication to recruitment and retention which is evidence of the fantastic work environment they have created.
About the Role:
This role will suit an ambitious individual looking to progress their career and who thrives on working in a fast moving, entrepreneurial, environment. We aren't looking for an average account manager and account managers who are willing to push the boundaries, learn rapidly, move at pace and have experience of managing a P&L will be well rewarded in this role. The position is field based and you will ideally be located within the Bedford area.
The key responsibilities for the Regional Sales Manager role include:
- Increasing sales and distribution of the Beer Company brands within a designated geography, by focusing on increasing stockists, developing rate of sale and retaining stockists
- Be the Beer Company brand expert - and brand ambassador
- To manage a designated geography of free trade and independent outlets with focus on all Independent free trade groups
- Influencing and developing distribution of the Beer Co brands by working closely with local contacts from key distribution partners
You’ll be of graduate calibre, with a minimum of 3 year's sales experience - ideally in the drinks industry - or have worked at account management level within the on-trade.
- Have a passion for beer/craft beer/wine – this is essential!
- Be articulate, confident, determined and reliable
- Have a flair for developing relationships quickly and be a genuine team player
- Be a self-starter with the ability to organise yourself and your workload including excellent diary management skills
- Have fantastic numerical skills
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point – we don’t just find great individuals – we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and expertise into the Consumer, Retail, Technology, Automotive and Business to Business Markets.
Founded by an experienced team with a passion for customer experience and effective delivery we provide the full range of recruitment solutions – contingent, retained search, advertised selection, talent pooling and discrete, informative market mapping.
Contact us for more information on 01494 590404 / firstname.lastname@example.org